I said last month that I should start giving credit to more companies that do the right thing. I’m happy to say I can already do that. Thank you Earls. If you’ve been under a rock for the last few weeks (or at least not run into a Canadian beef farmer steaming with an opinion on the restaurant chain,) Earls announced they would be sourcing all of their beef from a Kansas company in order to meet the ‘Certified Humane’ label requirements. I shared my concern with that label a couple of years ago, one being that is seems more…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!