Divide and conquer. It’s one of the oldest, most prolific, and most well understood adages in history. Unfortunately, agriculture is a heavily segmented industry — tribal, in a sense — making it particularly vulnerable to this tactic. Attacks against certain aspects of farming and food — whether focused on animal welfare, environmental practices, or what have you – are well known to us all. Yet, for some reason, we often spend as much time reinforcing the palisades around each other as we do the thoroughfares in between. How we speak and what we say to each other exposes gaps in…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!