A photo surfaced yesterday showing former federal trade minister Ed Fast and current federal minister of international trade Chrystia Freeland sharing a full-on hug in the House of Commons at Ottawa. Wait a minute…how can this be? Fast is a Conservative with the former ruling government. Freeland is with the still-shiny-new current Liberal government. Aren’t they supposed to be blaming each other for piddly little things for several years to come? Liberal trade minister Chrystia Freeland hugs Conservative predecessor Ed Fast who did much heavy lifting on Canada-Europe trade deal pic.twitter.com/jUQ4T4qrOl — Steven Chase (@stevenchase) October 31, 2016 Not something you see…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!