With the election of Donald Trump this week, Canadians have reacted with comments falling into predictable camps. Like all people in society, Trudeau and Trump both have strengths and weaknesses and our view of their characteristics can follow party lines. Liberals brag that Canada has a “decent,” compassionate leader that believes in climate change, equality, immigration, and trade. Conservatives admire Trump’s lack of political correctness, political independence, and focus on the economy. Several Canadian farmers sent me direct messages or texts suggesting that Trudeau will be Trump’s (and I’m quoting here) “bitch” in any renegotiation of NAFTA or any other deal they…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.