Grain markets see-sawed this week on multiple crop production reports, the likelihood of La Nina being played down, and speculators moving in and out of positions like a 3-year old at church. Oats was the winner again for the week, up 5.35%, followed by corn at 3.3%. Wheat and soybeans also fared well, up 2.15% and 1.1% respectively, but canola fell back 1.85% on some large production numbers and the Canadian Loonie creeping back towards 76 cents USD, gaining nearly a full percent from last Friday. Overall, the sideways trading regime we’ve seen the last few weeks continue with no…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!