On Wednesday’s podcast, cohosted by Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner:
- Glencore says it has approached Bunge about a possible takeover. Would grain companies consolidate as we’re seeing happen in the crop input business?
- Consultations on deferred cash tickets on grain sales have been extended by Ottawa.
- Ag Minister Lawrence MacAulay hosted his German counterpart at his farm in PEI.
- DTN ag policy editor Chris Clayton joins to discuss what the Trump administration is proposing for budget cuts to American agriculture, and path ahead for NAFTA renegotiation.
- Rob Fagnau of Bourgault discusses seeding tech as part of this week’s Rocky Talk segment.
- Sens force game 7, and more!
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio Channel 147 on SiriusXM (which is free until May 30th!).