Tuesday’s radio podcast, hosted by Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner, features:
- What to make of the latest planting/seeding progress numbers from the USDA and Alberta Agriculture.
- Bank of Canada expected to leave interest rate unchanged again.
- Trump’s budget proposal includes major cuts for ag.
- Is the federal government’s new rail legislation better than expected for grain shippers? Wade Sobkowich of the Western Grain Elevator Assocation discusses CN and CP’s performance this year and what’s in Bill C-49 for grain shipping.
- Canada’s Food Report Card — JC LeVallee of the Conference Board of Canada explains the grades they’ve given each province’s food system.
- Weed scientists name their top 10 “most troublesome” weeds in broadleaf crops.
- And Nashville is headed to the Stanley Cup finals, and will Ottawa fill its arena for game 6??
Catch RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio Channel 147 on SiriusXM (which btw, is free until May 30!).