Today’s show includes discussion between a combination of Shaun, Kelvin, Lyndsey and Anne Wasko covering:
- the StatsCan stocks report released this morning;
- the excitement in cattle markets over the last couple of weeks;
- the verdict in the Burlington, Ont. animal activist trial;
- Syngenta gaining preliminary approval of its sale to ChemChina;
- the widespread delays in planting/seeding (depending where you’re at.);
- the move by five Manitoba farm groups toward merging.
Listen to RealAg Radio every weekday afternoon at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio Channel 147 on SiriusXM (and catch the replay at 7am eastern the following day.)