Agvocacy, agvocate, advocating for agriculture… As a farmer or rancher, do you like these words? Do you embrace these terms? Whether you embrace “agvocacy” or avoid it, what would the implications be in five years if the entire sector adopted your position? Producers tend to have strong positive and negative reactions to the activity of advocating, however it’s defined. It has created many discussions among industry members on the impact and value. No doubt that that some of the impact has been overstated — to both the positive and negative. I discussed advocacy with Candace Hill of Agriculture More than…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!