Krone North America has announced their highest retail sales volume dealers for fiscal year 2016 and a big surprise is that a Canadian retailer made the list. Krone manufactures and sells hay and forage equipment in 40 countries around the world but has relatively small distribution in Canada.
With a heavy focus in the forage market, Krone is experiencing growing popularity in areas like Southern Alberta, which is the home of Noble Equipment.
The top 10 dealers are listed below:
- Panhandle Implement Company, Dumas, TX
- Suwannee Equipment, Live Oak, FL
- Noble Equipment, Nobleford, Alberta, CA
- Messick Farm Equipment, Elizabethtown, PA
- TriGreen Equipment, Athens, AL
- Salem Farm Supply, Salem, NY
- Lowe & Young, Wooster, OH
- Stotz Equipment, Casa Grande, AZ
- Champlain Valley Equipment, St. Albans, VT
- James River Companies, Danville, VA
According to the company press release, there are over 200 dealers eligible for the top 10 recognition.