Friday’s radio podcast, hosted by Kara Oosterhuis and Kelvin Heppner:
- It’s #PlaidforDad Day! Raising funds and awareness for men’s health and prostate cancer research. (Also – the ‘Man Van’ will be at Farm Progress in Regina next week.)
- DuPont and Dow have received the greenlight from the U.S. Department of Justice to go ahead with their merger.
- Amazon buying Whole Foods — what does this mean for traditional food retail?
- Cattle markets adjust downward — Anne Wasko shares her insight on the seasonal move lower, U.S. beef access to China, dryness concerns and more in our latest Beef Market Update.
- Canada stands to gain more from the TPP trade deal with the U.S. out, according to a new report out this week. Author Carlo Dade of the Canada West Foundation and University of Ottawa discusses.
- Manitoba MP Larry Maguire discusses the emergency meeting held by the House of Commons ag committee on the PEDv outbreak in Manitoba, as well as prospects for soybean processing capacity in Western Canada.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday afternoon at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio Channel 147 on SiriusXM!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.