Shaun Haney returns to host today’s Agronomy Monday radio podcast with Kelvin Heppner. Some of the highlights:
- Ag Minister Lawrence MacAulay is headed to Georgia for first trilateral ag meeting with U.S. and Mexico’s ag secretaries.
- What does Amazon’s proposed acquisition of Whole Foods mean for organic food supply chain/competitors/rural food delivery?
- Tom Wolf of AgriMetrix discusses the WAMLEGs tank-mix acronym, whether angled fungicide nozzles work for herbicides, and persistent questions about low water volume, fine spray nozzles.
- Horst Bohner of OMAFRA on the early challenges for Ontario’s soybean acres.
- Peter Sikkema of the University of Guelph on weed-free period research in soybeans.
- Neil Harker of AAFC on the critical weed-free period in pulses.
Catch RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.