June 20th edition of RealAg Radio, hosted by Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner from Regina, Sask. — highlights:
- U.S. spring wheat crop ratings drive wheat market higher (again)
- Kevin Grier on the impact of Amazon’s proposed purchase of Whole Foods
- Melanie Dubois of AAFC on what we know about wild bees and farm practices that benefit wild bees
- Shaun’s reflections on green energy programs in Europe after trip to France and Germany last week.
- Trilateral ag meeting in Georgia
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM. Shaun and Kelvin will be hosting the show from Canada’s Farm Progress Show in Regina the rest of this week.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio
Please register to read and comment.