June 26 Agronomy Monday radio podcast highlights:
- Saskatchewan’s newly-crowned Outstanding Young Farmers, Derek and Tannis Axten;
- Canadian Grain Commission Commissioner Lonny McKague on plans to reduce CGC user fees and differences in DON test results between grain buyers;
- Dan Foster of Pride Seeds on what’s causing rootless corn syndrome in Ontario;
- OMAFRA’s Ben Rosser discusses how cool conditions have limited N availability and what it means for sidedress nitrogen rates;
- A throwback Wheat School episode with Jason Deveau and Troy Basaraba on maximizing fusarium head blight fungicide efficacy.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!