It’s Thursday and that means we have another Farmer Rapid Fire segment lined up, along with our weekly agronomy update from Wheat Pete, who’s on fire this week. Here’s some of what co-hosts Shaun and Kelvin cover:
- New U.S. Drought Monitor maps show dryness in Northern Plains (extending into Canada) intensifying, and the markets are paying close attention.
- A silver lining to dry conditions in much of Western Canada — no mosquitoes
- An update on spring crop progress in Farmer Rapid Fire fashion from Andy Pasztor, Andrew Dalgarno, Jim Hale, and Kevin Serfas.
- The latest on grocery store trends over the last month with analyst Kevin Grier,
- And Wheat Pete answers your questions on this week’s Word — soybean replant decisions, big hay yields, just say NO to half rate fungicides…and more.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday afternoon at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio Channel 147 on SiriusXM!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.