Tuesday’s edition of RealAg Radio, hosted by Kelvin Heppner and Bern Tobin, featuring:
- Jon Driedger of FarmLink Marketing Solutions discusses the canola and wheat weather rallies and crop conditions, as well as the anticipated interest rate hike and USDA report coming on Wednesday;
- Jennifer Christie, chair of the Global 4-H Network Summit, which kicks off today with over 500 4-Hers from around the world in Ottawa;
- Today’s TechTour feature focuses on SSG Fusion software developed by Stronks Feedlot near Picture Butte, Alberta;
- Dairy Farmers of Ontario pulling its marketing funds from Dairy Farmers of Canada;
- why baseball has the best all-star game, and more.
Catch RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.