Tuesday’s RealAg Radio podcast, hosted by Kelvin Heppner and Kara Oosterhuis, featuring:
- Some rain across the prairies – helpful, or too late?;
- Matthew Pot on today’s Bank of Canada announcement, and how the grain markets are impacted by it;
- Todd Lewis of Agriculture Producers Association of Saskatchewan on carbon tax position and the carbon summit that’s happening in Saskatoon this week;
- Rocky Talk… What’s new for Case IH in 2017 and;
- Wheat Pete’s Word comes a day early… Peter Johnson talks corn fungicides, fertilizer strategies, and how to capitalize on protein premiums with your wheat.
RealAg Radio airs every weekday at 3pm CST on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.