RealAg Radio for July 17, 2017, with hosts Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner — highlights:
- JBS selling Lakeside feed yard at Brooks, Alberta back to Nilsson Bros. for $50 million;
- China approves two more corn traits for import;
- DOT Power Platform to make its public debut at Ag in Motion this week — interview (replay) with Trent Meyer of DOT Technology Corp and SeedMaster.
- Ken Currah of BASF on fungicide timing and considerations in soybeans (in the Soybean School);
- Michael Harding of Alberta Agriculture on fusarium root rot management in peas (as part of this week’s Pulse School.)
RealAg Radio will be on location from the Bayer booth at Ag in Motion near Langham, Sask. on Tuesday — make sure to say hi if you’re at the show. Catch the show every weekday afternoon at 4pm eastern on SiriusXM Rural Radio 147!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.