Agronomy Monday, hosted by Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner, featuring:
- Australian agronomist and farmer Craig Hole discussing the cost of herbicide resistance in Australia, how Aussie farmers are managing resistance issues, and his advice for North American farmers (recorded at Ag in Motion near Saskatoon last week);
- Changes to AgriInvest under the new five-year Canadian Ag Partnership aren’t sitting well with Grain Farmers of Ontario;
- Peter Johnson, RealAg agronomist, on wheat harvest results from Ontario, and crop conditions heading into the final week of July;
- Aaron Stevanus of Pride Seeds and Bern Tobin take a tour of several corn fields, comparing how they responded to cool and wet conditions this spring;
- Tracy Baute of OMAFRA and Bern discuss western bean cutworm control and other insect pests in corn.