Tuesday’s edition of RealAg Radio, hosted by Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner — highlights:
- Neil Douglas of Univar discussing the future of independent retailers, in light of consolidation among larger crop input suppliers;
- Mark Brock, chair of Grain Farmers of Ontario, on the changes to AgriInvest and AgriStability, and the promised review of BRM programs announced by federal and provincial ag ministers;
- U.S. crop ratings continue to slide as spring wheat tour begins;
- National food policy survey extended — who are the 22,000+ people that have responded?;
- Canadian Cattlemen’s Ass’n calling for federal help for ranchers affected by B.C. wildfires;
- Canadian government reportedly drawing a hard line on maintaining dispute settlement mechanism in NAFTA.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!