Monday’s edition of RealAg Radio, hosted by Kelvin Heppner, featuring:
- Trent Meyer of SeedMaster and Dot Technology Corp describing the DOT Power Platform — the new autonomous multi-use machine they’re unveiling this summer.
- Horst Bohner of OMAFRA on whether rolling soybeans can boost yields
- Mario Tenuta of the University of Manitoba on nitrogen fertilizer placement — comparing how N is at risk in shallow banding versus surface applied
- RealAg Agronomist Peter Johnson on how to manage soybeans after hail
- Nevin Rosaasen of Alberta Pulse Growers on scouting for ascochyta
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!