Whether you are running a retail dress shop, bakery or a Best Buy, managing your inventory is critical to achieving financial success. Having adequate working capital provides flexibility and prevents having all of financial freedom ties up in inventory. These financial realities are very true for machinery dealers as the carrying costs of the inventory is in the millions. For two years, the Association of Equipment Manufacturers and the Equipment Dealers Association have surveyed its members in regards to their position on inventories. The result are very interesting. According the Association of Equipment Manufacturers blog: EDA’s dealership survey revealed…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!