Friday’s edition of RealAg Radio with Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner — highlights:
- Beef Market Update with Anne Wasko;
- RealAg Roundtable with Andrew Campbell and Bern Tobin discussing celebrity chef Michael Smith’s comments regarding the national food policy and GMO labeling in Canada, dicamba drift cases in Canada and new research from Arkansas showing all dicamba formulations can be volatile, and horse breeders calling former Ontario premier Dalton McGuinty into court;
- Latest Sask. crop report;
- Brad Wall’s impact on Saskatchewan agriculture;
- 61st case of PED found in Manitoba — about a quarter are from movement of known infected pigs.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.