Agronomy Monday edition of RealAg Radio, with Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner — highlights:
- Before agronomy, a little trade. Finally… NAFTA negotiations to begin on Wednesday;
- Peter Johnson discusses how rain impacts wheat test weights, slow maturing wheat (probably a good thing!), glyphosate timing, #plantgreen lessons from 2017;
- Holly Gelech of BioVision Seed Labs on how growing conditions in 2017 have impacted seed quality;
- Kristen MacMillan, research agronomist with the University of Manitoba, looks back on issues with iron deficiency chlorosis, root rots and aphids in soybeans in Manitoba;
- Wes Reid of WA Grain on preventing bleaching in grean peas;
- Colin van Haar of the Canadian Grain Commission discusses the CGC’s harvest sample program.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.