Friday’s RealAg Radio program with Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner — highlights:
- Phil Shaw (@Agridome on Twitter) discusses corn and bean markets and the NBA off season;
- Owen Roberts (@theurbancowboy) on celebrating Food Day Canada on Saturday (dates back to BSE and the show of support for Canadian cattle producers in 2003);
- Martin Rice of the Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance on priorities and expectations for NAFTA negotiations in 12 days;
- Numbers, numbers, numbers — private projections ahead of next week’s USDA report, year-end canola and soybean crush totals, new jobs numbers from StatsCan; and
- An alarming study from the University of Guelph showing 1 out of 5 sausages sold in Canada containing meats that aren’t on the label!?
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday — 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!