Co-hosts Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner are back for another jam-packed Friday episode of RealAg Radio. In it:
- The North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations start over the weekend;
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau dresses the part for the International Plowing Match in Ontario;
- A motion to have the agriculture committee examine tax changes defeated yesterday;
- Technical issues yet to figure out with CETA (and Premier Brad Wall trolling A&W);
- Increased port capacity on the west coast;
- J.P. Gervais, Farm Credit Canada, discusses farmland value projections for 2018;
- Ron Bonnett, Canadian Federation of Agriculture, talks NAFTA, Round 3; and
- Jesse Moore, BDO, highlights some of the details around the Liberal’s proposed tax changes.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!