Co-hosts Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner are back for another jam-packed Friday episode of RealAg Radio. In it:
- The North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations start over the weekend;
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau dresses the part for the International Plowing Match in Ontario;
- A motion to have the agriculture committee examine tax changes defeated yesterday;
- Technical issues yet to figure out with CETA (and Premier Brad Wall trolling A&W);
- Increased port capacity on the west coast;
- J.P. Gervais, Farm Credit Canada, discusses farmland value projections for 2018;
- Ron Bonnett, Canadian Federation of Agriculture, talks NAFTA, Round 3; and
- Jesse Moore, BDO, highlights some of the details around the Liberal’s proposed tax changes.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.