Kelvin Heppner and Shaun Haney are back in the host chairs, with our very own Bernard Tobin joining them off the hop. In today’s episode of Agronomy Monday:
- An update from the Canadian Farm Writers’ Association conference.
- Kelvin’s Hot Picks – sitting 3 for 4.
- Spray specialist Tom Wolf joins to talk about the Academic Summit, hosted by Monsanto. Wolf tells us about dicamba, particle drift, vapour loss, and losing control. Plus, what farmers need to be considering through the winter and into ’18.
- Ryan Adams, Crop Production Services (CPS), explains how customers use data management on-farm.
- Agronomy Panel – Twyla Jones (CPS), Lindsay Alberts (DuPont Pioneer), and Peter Johnson (RealAgriculture) cover: harvest conditions; clubroot movement, disease resistance genetics, and good management practices; fall-applied herbicides under dry conditions, old chemistries, and learning how to spray again; and western bean cutworm issues.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!