Friday’s edition of RealAg Radio:
- Saskatchewan harvest report, with yield estimates, including a average soybean yield in the teens (that’s going to have to climb if acres are supposed to reach anticipated levels);
- Manitoba’s government rolls out its anticipated carbon pricing plan;
- Anne Wasko discusses the rally in live cattle futures on the Beef Market Update;
- Bob Smerbeck of AccuWeather discusses the company’s winter outlook for across Canada;
- Jesse Moore of BDO breaks down the changes to the federal small business tax proposal announced by Bill Morneau last week and what they mean for farm business planning.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio
Please register to read and comment.