In this episode of The Word, host Peter Johnson talks corn and soybean information, high-yielding (and confusing corn), corn plot quandaries, and recreational tillage.
Have a question you’d like Johnson to address? Or some yield results to send in? Leave him a message at 1-888-746-3311, send him a tweet (@wheatpete), or email him at [email protected]
- 01:00 – Growing Ontario’s Corn information is slowly becoming available.
- 03:30 – Go to gosoy.ca and all the information is up!
- 04:05 – How can we have what might be a record yield in Ontario, when grain-fill happened during September and October?
- 08:00 – But, not everyone has big yields.
- 08:40 – Speaking of early-planted corn…
- 10:00 – Could corn yield less due to specific treatments?
- 11:20 – Back to the plow — feedback on last week’s discussion around tilling clay.