As farmers finalize and consider their crop decisions for 2018 with a lot more detail, there are some developing conversations that are creating a bit of a stir among farmers, agronomists and industry. The debate over soybean acres is exciting, but the real concern is canola acres. Canola acres were a record 22.8 million acres in 2017, which seemed unimaginable 10 years ago. Can we actually go higher in 2018? Some people think so. As people dream of the future of soybeans, consistent demand for pulses from India, or a recovery of the wheat markets, the future of canola rotations…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!