Host Shaun Haney is in Brandon for day two of Manitoba Ag Days. Today, on the show:
- Planning for planting — Pitura Seeds’ Tom Greaves joins the show to discuss soybeans (are they still vogue?), canola (is it making a comeback in Manitoba?), wheat (why the interest?),oats (is this crop really one of the most profitable?), and peas (is there growing interest?).
- How to start your soybean fields off right, with Nufarm’s Lexie Cook.
- A quick Top Ag News segment.
- Wireless blockage and flow monitors, with Alan from Intelligent Ag in our Rocky Talk segment
- Striving for high yielding, high protein wheat with Amy Mangin, University of Manitoba PhD candidate.
- IntelliFarm’s Brian Voth on the markets.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!