Thursday’s show, with host Kelvin Heppner — highlights:
- Could satellites from companies like SpaceX address the problem with slow rural internet?
- Herbicide carryover concerns due to dryness
- Francois Labelle of Manitoba Pulse & Soybean Growers discusses implications of soybeans in Western Canada having lower protein content, with one grain company implementing price discounts based on protein
- Terry Griffin of Kansas State University chats with Kelvin about the future of ag data platforms and how farmers should choose which ones to use
- Wheat Pete shares this week’s Word, covering topics from geese feeding on wheat to herbicide resistance.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4 pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Categories: Podcasts / RealAg Radio
Please register to read and comment.