It’s a busy Tuesday! Host Shaun Haney starts off the show with some feedback from the audience, all the way from Colorado. Then, on the show:
- Top Ag News, with Kelvin Heppner.
- Crop health notification technology, with Richard Marsh of Farmers Edge.
- Announced surprise audits for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and an update on rail legislation, with iPolitics’ Kelsey Johnson.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4 pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
What is Facebook?
— Elon Musk of Merchandising (@MaizeingPete) March 26, 2018
Competing against retailers is a slippery slope…will they encourage or discourage their customers from using a platform that enables better price shopping?
— Cory Willness (@CropProCory) March 27, 2018
— Rob Davies (@bsuns) March 27, 2018
- Farmers Business Network expanding into Canada, acquiring Saskatchewan retailer
- RealAg Radio, March 23: Live cattle futures, data breaches and buying groceries online
- Farm data, privacy, and the #DeleteFacebook movement
- New president for the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association