Planters and drills are starting to roll across much of the country as we enter the second week of May, with concerns about moisture (a lack of moisture in the west, and too much in the east) growing.
With the start of the new growing season, it’s time for Farmer Rapid Fire, where we chat with producers across the country.
Our first 2018 planting update includes:
- Kevin Serfas at Turin, Alberta;
- Kent Erickson at Irma, Alberta;
- Gerrid Gust at Davidson, Saskatchewan;
- Gunter Jochum at St. Francois Xavier, Manitoba;
- Peter Gredig at St.Thomas, Ontario; and
- John Wiebe Dykstra at Salisbury, New Brunswick.