We’re grinding through the week, and farmers are making great progress on crop planting and seeding across many parts of Canada.
On today’s show:
- What are the seven habits of the best crop scouts?
- Adrienne Ivey: her recent TEDx talk in Regina has struck a chord with farmers and consumers. She shares her experience, and what we can learn from her secrets as shared with the audience.
- Lyndsey Smith joins the show for “Would you rather?” a fun new segment that puts guests on the spot to make decisions. From droughts or floods, to tractor colours, and on to plant protein vs animal based protein, and the big one — ellipticals vs treadmills.
- Kelvin Heppner also joins the show to talk top ag news stories of the day, including: gas prices hitting a new national 4-year high; NAFTA deadline seems impossible; Manitoba farmers dealing with dry weather; Buhler posts lower earnings; and, are the railways about to announce an investment in grain cars?
- And, then, what can we learn from our own dealing with consumers and people within the agriculture bubble? Are there similarities in the types of discussions we are having?
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4 pm eastern (with the replay at 7 am) on Rural Radio channel 147 on SiriusXM.