What a week! To put the bow on a busy week in the ag world, here’s the lineup for Friday’s show, with host Shaun Haney:
- Federal Transport Minister Marc Garneau discusses the passage of Bill C-49, the need for investment in transportation infrastructure, and Shaun even sneaks in a question about Canada’s plans for ratifying the CPTPP
- We get to meet Dale Leftwich, RealAg’s new Saskatchewan field editor, based in Saskatoon
- Wade Sobkowich of the Western Grain Elevator Association joins Kelvin Heppner to discuss how Bill C-49 will help grain companies hold railways accountable for poor service
- Sean Finn, VP of CN Rail, on the company’s plan to purchase 1,000 new hopper cars and why they’re also welcoming passage of C-49
- JP Gervais, chief economist with Farm Credit Canada, discusses farm debt data, and what it means.
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday at 4 pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.
Send your thoughts and feedback to Shaun ([email protected]) or Kelvin ([email protected]), or tweet us using #RealAgRadio.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.