On Thursday’s show, from Ag in Motion near Langham, Saskatchewan:
- Adjust your clocks accordingly — we are going to be moving to 4:30-5:30 eastern on Rural Radio in a week.
- Federal cabinet shuffle — MacAulay remains ag minister, while Jim Carr takes over trade — what does this mean for ag?
- James Humphries of Bayer on new Olympus herbicide
- JP Gervais, chief economist with Farm Credit Canada, shares his ag economy/trade observations from a Federal Reserve symposium taking place in Kansas City this week
- Gary Chambers, farmer from Drumheller, Alberta and co-host of the Fit Farmer Podcast, joins Shaun in-person at Ag in Motion to talk about exercising in the heat and more.
RealAg Radio can be heard every weekday afternoon (and re-play the following morning) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.