A fictional look at life without glyphosate in the year 2028. Due to pressure from consumers and decisions by the courts, glyphosate use has been banned in Canada and the U.S. Only three years removed from the complete ban of glyphosate, North American farmers are still dealing with the changes to their farming practices. The Canadian government passed Bill C-8, which banned what was once the world’s most commonly used herbicide in the fall of 2025, as Liberal Prime Minister Kenna McCatherine’s minority government received support from the NDP and Green Party. In the U.S., farmers are also adjusting to…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!