On Friday’s edition of RealAg Radio:
- Federal Environment Minister Catherine McKenna visits Curtis McRae’s grain farm in Manitoba
- Organizers aiming for 300 combines in one field at Harvest for Kids near Winkler, Man. on Saturday.
- Canadian veterinary system recognized as one of the best by World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
- China proposes new tariffs in response to President Trump upping the ante earlier this week
- Craig Klemmer, economist with Farm Credit Canada, discusses new data showing Canada and the U.S.’ trade deficits moving in opposite directions
- Friday issues panel, featuring Alanna Koch, former deputy minister of Saskatchewan, and Barry Senft, CEO of Grain Farmers of Ontario, discussing the following:
- Grain Growers of Canada summer meeting highlights
- Canadian Grain Commission $130 million surplus plan
- is the federal government showing signs of softening on its carbon tax plan?
- solving India and Italy trade issues
RealAg Radio airs every weekday at 4:30pm eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM! (Happy August long weekend — Monday’s show will be a replay from Ag in Motion.)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.