Tuesday’s edition of RealAg Radio, with hosts Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner:
- Saudi Arabia halts purchases of Canadian wheat and barley.
- Canadian Grain Commission (CGC) says there’s a new record for total amount of exported Canadian major grains and oilseeds for 2017/18.
- Grain Growers of Canada welcomes four new members including the Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO), Saskatchewan Pulse Growers, Producteurs de grains du Québec, and the Manitoba Oat Growers Association also signed on — replacing the Prairie Oat Growers Association — all joined the national crop producer policy organization.
- G3 Canada says it’s “business as usual” in regards to the recent reports from Saudi Arabia.
- Curtis McRae, St. Andrews, Man. farmer, discusses hosting Environment Minister Catherine McKenna on his farm last week
- Dave Thiessen, organizer with Harvest for Kids, on the record-breaking 303 combine harvest at Winkler, Man. on the weekend
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 2:30 p.m. MT (repeat at 5 a.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!