On Thursday’s edition of RealAg Radio, with hosts Shaun Haney and Kelvin Heppner:
- Would you spend extra for equipment with a retro or classic paint scheme?
- Sask. Ag Minister Lyle Stewart announces he’s stepping down to seek treatment after cancer diagnosis
- Product spotlight: Darrin Hicks of Corteva discusses the company’s canola portfolio plans under Brevant Seeds, including plans to add LibertyLink canola
- Wheat Pete responds to agronomic questions and observations in this week’s Word
- Matthew Pot of Grain Perspectives previews Friday’s USDA report — the first report where there will be no media lock-up (will this change how the market digests the numbers?), and possible scenarios for the Canadian dollar
Join us for RealAg Radio every weekday afternoon at 4:30 eastern on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!