On Wednesday’s show, with host Kelvin Heppner:
- Ontario field editor Lyndsey Smith joins Kelvin to discuss today’s news, including Health Canada’s proposed decision to ban two of the main neonicotinoid insecticides used in Canadian agriculture, as well as the latest on court rulings around glyphosate
- Jim Wood, chief sales and operating officer with Rocky Mountain Equipment, discusses the impact of steel tariffs, quarterly results, and new store acquisitions on this week’s Rocky Talk
- Tyler Fulton of Hams Marketing Service on whether the slide in hog futures is finally over, the impact of China and Mexico’s tariffs, and large pork supplies coming on stream
- Jessika Guse checks in from the Canadian Beef Industry Conference in London, Ontario
- Darrell Wade of FarmLife Financial discusses farm succession with Jessika from CBIC
RealAg Radio airs every weekday at 4:30pm eastern (and replayed at 7am) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM!