Grain prices had a mostly red week but corn, soybeans, and canola were all about to recover their losses on Friday to end the week near equal — if not slightly above where they ended the previous Friday. Chicago SRW wheat contracts lost about 32 cents USD/bushel to close down 5.5 per cent – six per cent for the week. Down in Kansas City, HRW wheat prices dropped nearly 40 cents (or six per cent – seven per cent, depending on the contract). The main reason for the decline is attributed to the rains falling across major winter wheat-growing regions…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!