On today’s edition of RealAg Radio, Lyndsey Smith asks the eternal question of Jessika Guse: pumpkin spice, yay or nay?
Of course, it’s not all fun and games while Lyndsey is hosting this week (hope you’re having fun in the UK, Shaun Haney!). Also on today’s show, you’ll hear about:
- Bayer possibly unloading its animal health division
- A harvest update (it’s not great)
- All about a new 2-year diploma program in Eastern Ontario
- Why the Class 7 dairy concession in USMCA is more of an issue than market access between CETA, CPTPP, and USMCA
- And, we hear from Peter Archer, @MaizeingPete, from the combine about what cash prices and basis are doing in Ontario
Listen below to Tuesday’s show, and as always, you can listen to Sirius XM Rural Radio channel 147 at 4:30 eastern to catch RealAg Radio!