Grain markets are mixed as we start the first full week of the 2019 calendar year of trading with trade negotiations between the U.S. and China wrapping up, all while the U.S. government shutdown remains. This meant there was no WASDE report released on Friday — the day it was supposed to be . In this report, we would’ve been looking for updates on South American production estimates as well as U.S. corn and soybean exports. Also, the USDA was supposed to release its estimates on U.S. winter wheat acres for 2019, but alas, the USDA is quiet as long…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!