For the next few days, RealAg Radio host Shaun Haney is taking a look back at some of the leading stories and interviews of 2018. On this second day of January, we take a look back at some of the top discussions from the first three months of the year, featuring:
- A discussion with Dr. Thijs Tollenar on corn physiology and drivers of yield;
- Joel Hoehn, from Rocky Mountain Equipment, on storing your DEF correctly in the winter time;
- Dr. Sylvain Charlebois on whether meat could be filed under a sin tax;
- Ron Bonnett, from the CFA, on rural infrastructure requirements; and,
- Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson on boosting wheat protein with dissolved urea.
RealAg Radio airs every weekday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) on Rural Radio 147 on SiriusXM.