Wednesday’s show is broadcast from the National Farm Machinery Show at Louisville, Kentucky! On this episode, Shaun Haney is joined by guest co-host Peter “Wheat Pete” Johnson. When in the land of warmer weather, great bourbon, and the latest in farm machinery, these guys are bound to have a great time.
Today’s guests include:
- Murad Al-Katib, the president, CEO and founder of AGT Food,s on his recent push to privatize the company and the investment in the Churchill port.
- Oleen Smethurst, with Costco, on how Costco approaches the produce supply to ensure high quality and safety.
- Steve Gorgey, of Allendale Inc., on the soybean and corn markets and how the lack of pricing moves is frustrating.
- Jessica Toner of Toner Farms, a New Brunswick based potato grower, who sees value in moving up the value chain.
- Shaun and Peter wrap up day one at the National Farm Machinery Show at Louisville.
If you have any feedback, comments or questions, you can email Shaun at [email protected] or phone the RealAg listener line and leave him a message at 855.776.6147.