Canadians are very much wrapped up in the testimony of Jody Wilson-Raybould and Gerald Butts on the SNC-Lavalin scandal. When your house is amid chaos and controversy it can be very difficult for a government to get their work done. For farmers and ranchers in Canada there is a very important piece of business to be done before the house rises in June. For Canadian agricultural exporters, Canada’s ratification of the USMCA is critical during very turbulent times. Most followers of the USMCA story have been concerned about the U.S. Congress approval, but could the Canadian ratification be waylaid? President…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!