With the nonsense and negativity on the internet lately (don’t even get me started on the Momo challenge), I felt the need to give a nod to whomever created one of the latest Facebook challenges I’m seeing flood my feed. You may have seen it; it’s being dubbed “the 10-day farming family challenge.” This challenge, like many others out there, asks a person to post 10 photos of what a day in life on a farm looks like. You post it without any explanation, and for each day you also nominate a person to follow suit. “That’s 10 days, 10…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!