Some risks are out of our control, and as we know all too well, weather is a big one in the agricultural industry. However, there are some risks that are actually in our control. Consider the risks that Boeing has dealt with this week. With the crash of the Boeing 737 Max in Ethiopia, Boeing is experiencing what many businesses struggle to plan for, a major disruption to its business. The Boeing 737 MAX is one of the fastest-selling aircrafts in history. With increased fuel efficiency and passenger comforts, airlines around the world have flocked to include it in their…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!